Saturday 25 August 2012

UR GR8

Good Morning all,

It's my turn to inspire again over at 2 Cute Ink and this week I have created two cards. I have used the same layout for each but one is for a Boy and the other for a Girl. So here they are:



I have used two of the fab images from 2 Cute ink. The one for the boys card is called Doggie Backpack and the one for the girls card is called Kitty Backpack. I have coloured both of the images with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have used K&co backing papers on both cards and backed everything on silver mirror card from my stash. I added a little bit of white ribbon and some silver Candi to both cards. The buttons are all from my stash I think the star buttons were from Create and Craft and the flower buttons came in a kit from years ago. The sentiments were then handtyped in Craft Artist.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    these are both absolutely lovely and your colours are so cute, perfect for the images chosen.
    Have a great weekend, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous Kelly , love those button embellies and this image is so cute Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete