Monday 20 August 2012

Sentimental Circle

I am back with my second card and this one is also different for me. Here it is:


I have no image ahhhhh. I never make cards like this as it really is out of my comfort zone but hey ho I gave it a go. All the circles are from some sheets of precut shapes I have had for years. I folded the top edge of one and stuck it to the back of the front circle to make a card blank. I have added some peeloffs to the smaller circle to make the sentiment. Now I just couldn't stay away from my Promarkers so I have used Carmine to colour the middle flower and the bow as they both started out white. I love using my Promarkers for other things and this card shows that you don't have to just colour images with them. All the flowers are from Colemans Craft Warehouse. I adore this place it is huge and the best bit is, it is just down the road from me yay. I am never moving house again.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge - Circle Cards
Joanna Sheen - Totally Sentimental
Passion for Promarkers - Shaped Cards

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you doing something different for you. Keep it up, it is nice to have a change for yourself and for us. Love the colour tinting it really adds some brightness. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful circle card, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our Circle challenge on SECRET CRAFTERS SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely to try something different and this is a super card. Thank you so much for joining us on the JS Challenge.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Challenge, with this amazing creation,

    I do hope you will join in the fun next week,
    Have a lovely day,

    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete