Saturday 11 August 2012

Foxy Friend

I have another card to share with you now. This one was a last minute thing as I was just playing with my new Promarkers and coloured it in and then just had to put her on a card.






This is one of my favourite images from Tiddly Inks as it can be used for so many different occasions from get well soon to thinking of you. This card is for a Special Friend who is having a little bit of a hard time at the moment. As I said before I have coloured the image using Promarkers and Flexmarkers and cut around to make it stand out. The backing papers are from Papermania and the brown card is from my stash. I have added a bit of lace and ribbon that I bought off Ebay. I then embellished with some tiny buttons and a metal friend sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Totally Gorjuss - Lacy Lacy
Tiddly Inks - Favourite Image
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafters Companion - Best Friend
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Flowers and Fauna
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Sketch
Sassy Cheryl - Show Me

10 comments:

  1. Hello...lovely card,thanks for playing along with our ANYTHING GOES at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous super card and such a cutie thanks for joining in with us over at Crafty catz hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Lovely layout, with such delicate papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you did an amazing job playing with your new markers. This is STUNNING! So glad you shared and I can see why it's one of your favorite images. Beautiful.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done...the more you play the more fun it gets for it all come togather and you did here...Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty papers Kelly and a lovely image I can see why you like it it can be used for so many occasions it's fab we'll done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Fabulous Design. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, such a sweet image! thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie this is amazing,t hank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card
    Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete