Monday 13 August 2012

A Thank You with Forever Friends

Ok Charlie has fallen asleep again and touch would he seems to have been a bit better this morning. I have a few more cards ready to share with you so I will try my best to get through them. Here is the first:


Now I have gone for something a little different for this one, I never make A6 cards as I find them a little small. During a visit to my local craft warehouse, I thought I would give them a try for simple cards and that is what I have used for this card. I have printed the topper and the backing papers from the Docrafts Black and Gold CD. I added the Thank You sentiment before printing it out. I cut the little bears out to give a little depth to the card. The beautiful gold ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons. I have kept this one simple as it is off in the post to Thank my Partners family for my Birthday pressie.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardmaking and Papercraft - Thank you
Forever Friends - Something New - Ribbon and base card.

No comments:

Post a Comment