Monday 16 July 2012

Merry Christmas Kiddo

Good Morning all,

I hope you all had great weekends, Mine went far to quickly for my liking. I went a bit Christmas mad yesterday so I have three Christmas cards to share with you today. I do love making Christmas cards as I can pull all my Christmas stuff onto the floor and just rummage through it all until I find something that works. Anyway here is my first card:


I have used a fab image from Bugaboo stamps and coloured it with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I have gone with a childish theme on this one so I have used lots of bright colours. The backing papers are from a Dovecrafts paper pad and I have backed everything on silver mirror card. I added a border of white ribbon and hand typed the sentiment. I kept the embellishmnets simple by punching three little snowflakes from silver mirror card.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Catch The Bug - Christmas for Kids

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute!!! Thanks for joining in on the fun at the Bugaboo's Christmas in July week!
    Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete