Tuesday 10 July 2012

Gardening Bear


Well I am back from the docs and boy did Charlie scream poor little mite. He is asleep now but still sobbing. I felt so horrible putting him through that but I know it's for his own good. Anyway here is my second card of the day:


I have used a paper from my Forever Friend paper pad and cut it down to make the topper. The gardening backing paper is also from the same pad and the green spotty paper is from my stash. I handtyped the sentiment and backed everything on gold embossed card. I have used a flower that I got from the craft store at the weekend. It started life cream but I used a Promarker to colour the edges blue to match the blue in the image. The leaves are from a little sticker embellishment. They were part of a bigger sticker but I pulled them off to use on this. I then added some Candi to finish.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Spots
Cute Card Thursday - Gardeners World
Sassy Cheryl's - Summer Fun
Paper Crafting Journey - Summer
Forever Friends - Summer
Paperplay - Happy Birthday
LEJ Designs - Animals
Creative Inspirations - Sketch

11 comments:

  1. ooh sweet creation, looks so cute, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Fabulous csrd ..... Thanks for joining us at FF. challenge this month.....
    Hugs sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Kelly. Glad you could join us at LEJ Designs this week; good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute card! thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stinking cute is this little bear. He is super fun and sweet. . . and your card is stunning!
    Thanks for playing along in the SUMMER FUN challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful summery card, I love all those images!



    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card so glad you joined our spots challenge at Crafty Catz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Love the papers and layout and that super-cuddly bear! =) Thanks for joining us for the Summer challenge at PCJ!

    If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww hope your little boy is ok now , real cute card , fabby image . thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs challenge this week . Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this FOREVER FRIENDS paperpad...And you have made a great card with it!!

    Thank you so much for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE,

    FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete