Monday 9 July 2012

For my Baby Girl Always in my heart.

Good Morning all,

We are back to normality today, well sort of. Last week was a bit mad with celebrating Charlie's birthday but this week is a week to relax. I am shattered so I intend on doing as little as possible this week. Although today I do have to keep my mind occupied so I may have lots of cards to share with you this evening.
I will tell you why and have a little favour to ask. Two years ago today we said goodbye to our little baby Girl. I was 13 weeks pregnant when we lost her. She was a very poorly little girl and I know she has gone to a better place as this world was not for her.  We named her Emily Elizabeth and planted a little rose bush in the garden to show her if she looks down that she is always in our thoughts. I think of her everyday but I find this day the most difficult of the year. I am thankful for what I have please don't get me wrong, If I had'nt lost Emily then I would'nt have my beautiful little boy as I fell pregnant with him 3 months after losing Emily.  But the hole in my heart can never be filled no matter how many more children I have. I have a little favour to ask of you this morning if you get a minute could you send a little hug thought to Emily and her baby Brother or Sister who I lost earlier this year and of course all the other little babies that have been taken to a better place.

This is for you Emily:

To my beautiful baby girl

Never in my arms
Always in my heart.

Love always
Mummy
xxx

Thank you Everyone I will be back with a card in a bit
Hugs Kelly
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment