Wednesday 11 July 2012

Colourful, Clean and Simple

Good Morning All,

First of all I would like to say welcome to my new followers, It means alot to me that you like my creations enough to become a follower. I have two cards to share with you this morning and this first one was a headache. Here it is:


The image is a colouring page from the internet and when I saw the challenge over at Love to Create was a photo inspiration featuring really bright colours, I went straight to this. I have coloured it with my brightest Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I had to use the fine tip nibs as it is so detailed. It took me ages to colour but it was very enjoyable, sometimes it's nice to colour something a little different. Then the headache began. I tried various backing papers and layouts but everything looked wrong, The papers just made the card look to busy. So I stepped out of my comfort zone and kept it clean and simple. I'm really not sure on this one, I like the image but the card as a whole does'nt do it for me but then again everyone has different tastes so I am sure there is someone out there who will like it.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Love to Create - Photo Inspiration - Bright colours
Cardmaking and Papercraft - Good Luck

5 comments:

  1. Really great job with the coloring. I love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job!! The colors are awesome and you did a good job coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Card! I just love this!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Wonderful Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely. Thank you for joining us over at Love to create challenges.
    ~ Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great for a headache! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week. NancyD

    ReplyDelete