Friday 20 July 2012

Ava very Merry Christmas

Well it has come to the end of the Christmas in July week over at Catch The Bug. I have really enjoyed joining in with the challenges everyday and I now have a nice batch of Christmas cards all made up ready. Well the last challenge is to add a bow so here is my creation:


I have used the cute little fairy Ava from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. She is just adorable to colour. All the papers are from Dovecraft and everything is backed on gold mirror card from my stash. I have been playing around with layouts while scrapbooking lately and this is one I came up with. I thought it was a little different and worked well with the image. I have added a handtyped sentiment and then embellished with some large and small pearls, a little bit of ribbon and of course the all important bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug - Use a bow
Cute Card Thursday - Fairy

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute card! I'm so glad you were able to share it with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps during our week-long Christmas in July Celebration! Good Luck in the draw! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wrap up project! so glad you have joined us this week!
    Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ celebration a huge success at Catch the Bug!
    Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is so adorable!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete