Saturday 16 June 2012

Lavender and lace Quillie

Good Morning all,

I hope you are all well and have some lovely plans for the weekend. I have three cards to share with you today and they are all using the same image. It is the new release Quillie the porcupine from 2 Cute Ink.

Here is my first card:


This release comes with some fab accessories and on this card I have used the Thank you sentiment and the little dandelion. I was going to put the dandelion in Quillies hands but I thought about it and decided to make a backing paper with it. I took it into Craft Artist and put them all over the paper then printed them out. I used a chalk eye ink pad to add some colour. I have coloured Quillie with my Promarkers and backed him on some silver mirror card. The other papers are from my stash as is all the lace and ribbon. I added a paper doilie that I bought from ebay and a little bow and some pearls from my local craft warehouse.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen - Lavender and Lace
Sassy Studio - Sketch

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous little porcupine, thanks for playing along with us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge & good luck. Jane (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest little fellow...LOve your colours too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. The sketch was easy to work with, and you rocked it. Thanks for Sassy Studio Designs.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Kelly, good luck in the challenges.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Love the pastels!
    Thank you for joining us in this weeks Sketch challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs! Good Luck on the draw!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete