Thursday 21 June 2012

Hippie Hedgie

Good Evening All,

Hope you are all well this evening, I have three cards to share with you this evening and I am soooo tired as I am trying to drop Charlie's afternoon nap to see if it helps him sleep better at night as the little monster was still awake playing at 9 last night. So I will keep the posts short and get on with the first card:


I have used the fab new Hedgie image from 2 Cute Ink and coloured him with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. He comes with some fab accessories so I used the peace sign and the Peace sentiment. All the papers are from my stash and I have used the layout from the case it challenge over at  Creative Inspirations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Case it

No comments:

Post a Comment