Tuesday 5 June 2012

Happy Christmas from Me to You

Good Evening all,

I hope you have all had a lovely long weekend and if you were celebrating today that you had a great time. We went for a little wander into our village, where they were having a street party. We could'nt stay for long though as Mister Grumpy also known as Charlie had not slept all morning so he was not in the best of moods. At least we went down so I suppose thats the main thing. I have a few cards waiting to be shared with you so I shall start and see how far I get. I may have to share the rest tomorrow. Well here is the first:


It's the monthly Holiday challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs and this month they wanted to see gold or silver. I chose silver and what better image to use than a Tatty Teddy. The papers are all from my stash and I have used some Candi, Ribbon and a metal sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:
Sassy Studio Designs - Holiday with Gold or Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment