Thursday 7 June 2012

Chomp's Pick of the Bunch

Well I have another card for you and this one gave me a bit of trouble as it just would'nt go right.

Here it is:


I was lucky enough to win this little guy from Paper Makeup Stamps. His name is chomps, I have coloured him with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The green paper and Kraft card are from my stash and after much playing I decided to make this one an easel card. I used a handtyped sentiment and made it into a tag adding some string and a little rose. I have used more of my natural ribbon as the easel stopper. The bling was one embellishment but I cut it up as it was a bit big and put it on the top and bottom part of the card. I then added some paper flowers and leaves and a ribbon to finish.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Paper Makeup Stamps - Bingo - Bling, Tag, Kraft
Fab n Funky - Go Green - Colours
Paperplay - Kraft

2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it :) Love everything about it: your coloring is fab, papers are beautiful and all these embellishments... Super! And it's an easel card :) Yeee :) Your card is superb, Kelly. Thank you for playing with us this week too at Digi Makeover Challenge. Hope to see you back at our next challenge again:)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Love the image and your colouring is superb! Thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete