Monday 11 June 2012

Ballerina Birthday

Good evening all,

What a horrible day it has been weather wise I mean, it has been raining again all day. I was hoping to go shopping today to look for a Fathers Day gift for Charlie to give his Daddy but I did'nt make it. Hopefully it will be dry tomorrow and I can go then. Well I have two cards for you this evening so here is the first:


I have used the cute Ballerina image from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured her with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. All the papers are from my big scrapbook pad that I have been using lots of recently. These ones are ballet themed although you can't really see that in the picture. I have used the ice cream colours theme from this weeks Allsorts challenge and matched it with the sketch from Catch the Bug. I have hand typed both the sentiments and backed everything on some gold embossed card. The butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and I have added gems and pearls as a trail. The flowers and leaves are Prima Charme Rose Song Bird, they are lovely flowers even if I do say so myself. I have then added a little bow and some more pearls to finish off.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts - Ice Cream Colours
Stampin for the Weekend - Bugs and Butterflies
I Love Promarkers - For a little Girl
Catch The Bug - Sketch
Paper Crafting Journey - Coloured in Image

6 comments:

  1. JUst Fabulous. Gorgeous colours. Gorgeous image.
    LOve these butterflies.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Lovely colour scheme. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutey Kelly. I just love butterflies.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! Such a great girly card!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation Kelly, love the Bugaboo image and such gorgeous colours and details!
    Thanks for taking inspiration from our ice cream colours challenge this week with Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cute card Kelly!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!! Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete