Wednesday 30 May 2012

A Right Royal Birthday

Good Evening all,

What a day I have been feeling so rough today as I seem to have caught the cold that everyone else has had. No chance to rest though as I have my little monster to run around after plus I had my friends little monster this morning while she went to the dentist. He is still at the easy can't move yet stage though so it was ok. I do have two cards to share with you today so I will get on with it.

Here is the first:


The image is a freebie from Pixie Dust Studio and it is coloured with Promarkers. All the papers are from my stash and I have used various spellbinders to cut the ovals, circles and borders. I have added some buttons, Gems, Roses and a Bow from my stash. The sentiment is hand typed. Sorry it's not much detail today but I feel rubbish.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft - Royalty
Craft Your Days Away - Red, White and Blue
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Cutie Pie - Die Cuts
Bearly-Mine - Animal
Passion For Promarkers - Photo Inspiration - Colours
Fab n Funky - Celebrations
I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi

12 comments:

  1. I love your red, white and blue card, such a cute image. I hope you soon feel better.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, great use of our patriotic colours. Hope you're feeling better soon. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, like your cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge, good luck, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card. I love the Brit colours and that image is just the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous Kelly. So bright and cheerful and the image is lovely.
    All the best Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kelly, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your cold is getting better, Kelly.

    Lovely card and really great colours and patterns. Sweet image and cute buttons.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Hope you'll be back soon.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool make
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
    Guest Designer (MAY) for Sketch Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super sweet :0)..thanks for joining my challenge at Passion For Promarkers and good luck..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kelly, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the cutie pies this time. Hugs. Lisa. X

    ReplyDelete