Thursday 17 May 2012

Busy Buzzy Bee

Evening all,

Hope you have all had a good day. I went to a friends house today which kept Charlie busy and he has now gone to sleep lets hope he stays that way. Well I have two cards to share with you today and here is the first:


The cute little bee is from Meljens Designs, he is so adorable and was a real pleasure to colour with my Promarkers. I have used my spellbinders to cut out circles from my Dovecraft Back to Basics paper pad and black card. The Lemon background card is a linen effect card from my stash. I have then used my Marianne Creatables flower die to cut the flowers and leaves. I added a little button to each flower to give them a centre. I used peeloffs coloured with Promarkers to write Mum and stuck these onto little flags that I cut myself. I got a bit scissor happy while cutting the flags and snipped a little to far so I covered it with a pearl on each flag. I then added some more pearls, Candi and a hand typed sentiment to finish the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - I love you Mum
A Gem of A Challenge - Sketch
Bearly-Mine - Dies
LEJ Designs - Lots of Layers
The Paper Shelter - Birthday with Sentiment
Sweet Stampin - Flower Power
Paper Crafting Journey - Black and Yellow

14 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty thanks for joining us for lots of layers at LEJ this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Your colouring is gorgeous and I love those die cut flowers! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the yellow and black colour combination and your cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet card. Love colour combination and sketch. Cute little bee and amazing flowers.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Flower Power” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image. . . .adorable card. Love the pop of color on his cheeks and the heart. Love it.
    Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and dies. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck and I hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty bee card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card & love the colour combo....

    Thanks for playing along at Gem of a challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..and good luck….

    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bright colourful creation great take on the sketch love your embellies.

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauu -Korttisi on ihana --kiitos osallistumisesta Paper Shelter Challenge - birthday card with sentiment-haasteeseen tällä viikolla !
    Aurinkoa sesääsi sinulle sinne <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card, I love the colours and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs Challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a wonderful card creation. Perfect papers and shapes for the image.

    ReplyDelete