Monday 14 May 2012

A bit of Pink and Green

Well here is my last card for the day, I do have another to share but it is still a bit wet so I will save that one until tomorrow.


I bought this image ages ago but had not used it so when the pink and green challenge came up at Totally Gorjuss I thought it was perfect. I have used bits of papers from my stash and played around with them until I found a layout that worked. I have punched out the little flowers using my petal punches and inked the edges. I have then added a Martha Stewart punched butterfly and some Candi.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Totally Gorjuss - Pink and Green

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh....love this card too! Love all your background papers! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, sweet image and fabby papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete