Friday 6 April 2012

A Summer with Friends

Afternoon all, I had a busy evening last night and managed to make two cards which I don't think I have managed to do since Charlie was born.

The first one has a summer feel to it in the hope that the nice weather will soon return.

I found the image on a colouring page site and thought she was perfect for a Summer theme with her pretty dress. I have coloured her with promarkers. The papers are from my ever growing stash, I am pretty sure they were from a Papermania collection but I could be wrong. The little saying was from a pack of acetate quotes that I have had for years and the little lace border was from an Ebay bargain. I then used some buttons, Candis and gems to embellish.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Crafts - Sewing Box - Buttons and Lace
Passion For Promarkers - Whatever the Weather - Summer Sunshine
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

5 comments:

  1. that's a really sweet card... its nice to get a little crafting time in too...
    thanks for joining us over @ Passion for Promarkers for my "Whether the Weather" challenge this week
    Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kelly, love the sweet image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Kelly!!!!
    Really a cute card! Love the colors you have used and the coloring is fab!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete