Wednesday 11 April 2012

It's Party Time

Things are on the up, Well Charlie seems to be on the mend at last. I managed a little card today although it is quite a simple one it has turned out ok. So here it is:



I went for a little walk on the wild side with this one and coloured the image with water colour pencils. It was my first go at using them and although by no means is it perfect it worked out better than I thought it would. The image was from a CD I got free with a magazine. The paper is from my little stash, It came all the way from Canada. The Ribbons were a free gift from a magazine that have been laying in the drawer for ages. I have then added the little gems and Candi to embellish. I have used a little metal Happy Birthday tag for the sentiment. I keep going back to these as they work with anything. Note to self must use other sentiments.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Makeup Stamps - Bright Colours
Love to Create - Birthday it's a party
Stampin for the Weekend - Teddy

3 comments:

  1. So Sweet! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come back and Join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love your ribbon treatment with your design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend this challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete