Thursday 26 April 2012

Floral Fancy

I have quite a simple card for you today. I was lucky enough to be chosen for the blog candy on Particraft so I thought I would have a play with my prize. I have stamped all of the images onto my super smooth paper and coloured them with my promarkers. So here it is:


I have used some purple card from my stash and embellished with some ribbon and gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Photo Inpiration
Fab n Funky - No DP
I Love Promarkers - Floral Image

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet, the pretty green ribbon sets it off nicely. Thanks so much for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Congrats on winning some blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Great colours!
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Berit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and perfect sentiment, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete